US Tax Election Update
January 19, 2021
Registration is now closed for this session.
BKR's US Tax Election Update will be held on January 19, 2021, from 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET.
This fast paced session, led by BKR Strategic Alliance Partner, 20-20 Services, will attempt to cover all of the tax law changes that have occurred as a result of numerous recent legislations. Learn more about Instructor Chris Province here.
This informative and dynamic session will include:
• The SECURE Act
• Further Consolidated Appropriations Act
• The CARES Act
• Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
• Retroactive changes to the TCJA
• Recognize the most recent changes to Federal tax law and their impact on taxpayers.
• Determine which of these developments may impact your clients.
• Discuss the latest PPP loan forgiveness updates.
The BKR Member Discount is $300 per firm for a maximum of 10 participants. Each additional registrant (11 or more per firm) will pay $59.
Participants will earn 2 hours of CPE credit.
Please designate a contact person at your firm to compile your list of participants and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on January 13.
Note: You will receive the link and dial-in information on January 15.