Virtual A&A Clinic
August 18 - August 24, 2020
BKR's custom, virtual A&A Clinic will be held from August 18-24 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The clinic will consist of eight hours of CPE staggered over five modules - one module per day. No sessions will be held over the weekend.
The cost of the clinic is $300 per person for the first two registrants. If we meet the minimum of 10 participants, firms who register more than two participants will receive a discounted rate of $50 per additional participant.
BKR's Strategic Alliance Partner, 20-20 Services, will lead the training, and the modules will cover:
1. The State of the Pandemic Report (1 CPE hour in Accounting)
2. Dynamic Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements - New Standards Provide Flexibility to Practitioners (1.5 CPE hours in Auditing)
3. The "Leased" Common Denominator - Lessee's Balance Sheets Transformed (2 CPE hours in Accounting)
4. The AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium Sized Entities: Is It Worth a Second Look? (2 CPE hours in Accounting)
5. SSARS Developments: SSARS 25 - Materiality in a Review of Financial Statements and Adverse Conclusions (1.5 CPE hours in Accounting)